- Outside Dimensions: H13½" x W6" x D6"
- Inside Dimension: W4¼" x D4¼"
- Entrance Hole from Bottom: 6"
- Made from aged recycled New Hampshire barn board.
- A 1¾" roof overhang helps keep the inside dry.
- Plastic landing perch (2¼" x 1¾") under the entrance way is approved by the NH Audubon and allows a larger landing area while keeping squirrels and other pests out.
- Each bird house is vented with a ½" hole on each side and ½" drain hole at the bottom.
- Features an easy front clean out, no tools required. Door is kept securely closed with easy to operate metal "turn button" and the clean-out door is featured with a "metal hinge" for secure and long-lasting use.
- Shingled roof keeps the roof from leaking and rotting and the inside dry and weather resistant.
- Bird house comes with mounting bracket, two 2½" deck screws and mounting instructions.
Entrance Hole Size
The Prothonotary Warbler is known to use bird houses with an entrance hole between 1⅜" and 1½" in size.
There are many birds in America that will also enjoy using this size bird house. The size of the entrance hole designates which birds will use the bird house. Please consult this information sheet for details on which birds will use which hole size.